Open and competitive economy
To take on the rest of the world, businesses need an open, dynamic and competitive economy.
A fairer, more competitive tax system is vital so businesses can compete on a level playing field against international rivals.
A better tax system that encourages investment, the creation of high-skilled jobs and entrepreneurship is required.
Our skilled migration program needs to be responsive to business needs.
Australia also needs a modern and flexible workplace relations system with an independent umpire, and an effective safety net that sets out minimum pay, conditions and protections.
- Design a fairer, more competitive tax system that encourages investment, work and entrepreneurship
- Create an open economy and skilled migration responsive
- to business needs
- Build flexible workplace laws with an effective safety net that sets out minimum pay, conditions and protections
- Develop efficient transport and communications infrastructure
- Ensure best practice regulation to make it easier to do business