This submission, to the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, outlines a number of priorities for the reform of school funding arrangements that will support improved workforce participation, productivity growth and opportunities for individual Australians, including:
- developing funding models where funding follows the student
- providing more autonomy for principals
- improving teacher quality
- addressing disadvantage through additional targeted funding
- improving transitions to post-compulsory education.