Business Checklist for Commonwealth Regulatory Proposals
13 May 2007
Leading business groups concerned about the growth of red tape have joined together in an initiative to put federal government performance in cutting red tape under closer scrutiny.
The Business Alliance for Red Tape Reform today released a ‘Business Checklist for Commonwealth Regulatory Proposals’ to monitor government action in meeting recent commitments to cut red tape.
The alliance includes:
- Business Council of Australia,
- Australian Employee Ownership Association
- Australian Institute of Company Directors,
- Australasian Investor Relations Association
- Australian Shareholders' Association
- Chartered Secretaries Australia
- Finance Industry Council of Australia
- Law Council of Australia (Business Law Section)
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia
Access a copy of the news release and checklist via the links below.